1. There are stains on stainless steel tableware, if necessary, use stainless steel wax to wipe off the stains. Stainless steel cutlery with plastic handles should avoid high temperature as much as possible, otherwise the color will be dim.
2. The stainless steel tableware turns black after using it for a period of time. It is not deteriorating, but it is not rust. It does not need to be rubbed. Dip a cloth with copper water to rub it and it will become bright.
3. The heat transfer of stainless steel is fast, so it is not suitable to open to high temperature after draining the oil.
4. You can wipe the stains on the stainless steel tableware with soap first, and then wipe it with a dry cloth.
How to wash stainless steel tableware dirt?
1. It must be cleaned in time after use, otherwise it will cause the surface to be dim or dents and shorten the service life. Wipe dry immediately after washing, do not let it dry naturally, otherwise it will easily leave water stains.
2. Never scratch with hard objects. Many people think that stainless steel is more "skin" and can be cleaned with steel wire balls. In fact, this method can easily leave scratches on the surface of stainless steel tableware. If there are scars that are difficult to wipe off, a cloth can be dipped in a special stainless steel cleaner. Rub it on the spot and wipe it to remove it.
3. To polish stainless steel appliances, you can sprinkle baking soda on the surface of the wet stainless steel pot, and then wipe it with a soft cloth (please wear rubber gloves during the scrubbing process). After scouring and drying, the tableware will be as bright as new. In addition to soft cloths, there are some small remedies that can help clean stainless steel cutlery: the carrot heads that are not used during cooking are roasted on the fire and used to wipe the stainless steel products. It can not only clean the stainless steel products, but also completely Doesn't hurt the surface. Dip the leftover radish or cucumber scraps in the cooking and wipe with detergent, it can also play the same role.
Stainless steel utensils cleaning and maintenance
1. Before use, you can apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the surface of the utensil, and then dry it on the fire, which is equivalent to wearing a yellowish oil film "clothing" on the surface of the utensil. In this way, it is easy to clean in use and can extend the service life.
2. Wash with warm water immediately after use to prevent oil stains, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato juice and other substances on the surface of the tableware from acting on the surface of the tableware, causing the surface of the stainless steel to fade and even cause dents.
3. After the stainless steel utensils are cleaned, the water marks on the surface should be wiped dry. Because when heated, especially when used on a briquettes stove, sulfur dioxide and sulfur trioxide generated during combustion will produce sulfurous acid and sulfuric acid when they meet with water, which will affect the service life of the utensils.
4. After the stainless steel utensils are used for a period of time, there will be a layer of mist-like film on the surface. Use a soft cloth dipped in some decontamination powder or detergent to scrub to restore the brightness. If the outside is blackened by smoke, you can also use this method to remove it.
5. Do not soak stainless steel utensils with water for a long time, otherwise it will make the surface of the utensils dull and lose its luster.
In fact, the most important thing to keep tableware shiny is to buy high-quality products with raw materials.
Where to buy high-quality stainless steel tableware?
Guangdong Infull Industry and Trade Co., Ltd is specialized in quality cutlery set, kitchenware, accessories, and much more, InFull can meet your high standards on affordable cutlery solutions.
Welcome to choose Infull cutlery. http://www.infullcutlery.com